The following are basic contest rules for any and all contests broadcast on Crossover FM. Each contest may have its own special qualifications and eligibility rules.
1. All Crossover FM contests are open to every Crossover FM listener unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or underwriter or by law.
2. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow Crossover FM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to Crossover FM may be taped and may be aired on Crossover FM without further approval.
4. Crossover FM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of Crossover FM will be final.
5. (Rule will apply when we broadcast live online) Due to Internet delays beyond our control, what you hear on Crossover FM Online (www.crossoverfm.org) may be delayed at times. These delays may cause you difficulty in participating in on-air contests. Also, online listening delays may vary depending on your Internet connection.
6. Employees and agents of Crossover FM and their families, their underwriters, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests on Crossover FM.
7. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes will be available for pickup at the Crossover FM studios at 101 E. Nichols Canyon Rd., Suite A-5, Cedar City, UT. Winners who live outside a 30-mile radius of the studios will have their prizes mailed. Crossover FM is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
8. Prizes are non-transferable, except for concert tickets which are placed at will-call. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
9. Crossover FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
10. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. Crossover FM may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. Crossover FM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
12. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of Crossover FM will be final.
13. Crossover FM and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any Crossover FM contest or prize awarded in a contest.
14. All contest entries become the property of Crossover FM. Crossover FM may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or marketing.
15. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
16. These rules are subject to change without notice.